Friday 11 May 2012

My Millie Mack.



I have a new girl fashion crush. Millie Mackintosh. It started as a guilty pleasure watching "Made In Chelsea" in secret every Monday night and slowly through the help of the media it has now turned into full on green eyed monster obsession. She's is gorgeous has the perfect body, trendy famous boyf and the most amazing wardrobe in the worls. (slight exaggeration but you know yourself!)

Not only is she an expert make-up artist.       http://www.missmilliemakeup.co.uk/ 
But she is one hell of a fashionista!

Lets have a look at the fantastic fashion taste of "The Mack".

Millie in Prodiga


Millie in Morocco in Missoni Dress.


I loved this dress when I saw Millie wearing it in Dubai so I did some digging and found out it is from Prodiga again. (A Mackintosh favourite.) Absolutely stunning.




Jean Pierre Braganza
Millie and Professor Green.

I will be keeping one eye on "Made in Chelsea" and one eye on her blog so I can copy her secrets. Single White Female comes to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment