Tuesday 10 April 2012

Serious Body Envy!




I don't know what it is this time of year but around April I always develop a serious case of body envy. It might be because I have had my body covered up all Winter and now that the sun is starting to come out it is time to get my head around exposing myself again. Or it could be that I have just enjoyed my Birthday followed by a gluttonous Easter and am ashamed to admit to the effect that the extra thousand calories I have been consuming is having on my body. Or it could just be due to the fact that I keep seeing celebrities flaunting their perfectly toned bikini and gym bodies in magazines or online every day.

I have decided as of today to get back to the drawing board as far as my diet and exercise goes. I was getting great results from my pilates classes last year but due to lack of money and Winter laziness I had abandoned those in exchange for comfort food and cosy fires. This week I will restart my pilates and along with this I am aiming to do one yoga class a week also to help focus my mind and build strength. First yoga class is tonight and after a healthy tuna salad for lunch I am raring to go.

In the mean time I would like to share with you my current celebrity body envies. By looking upon these pictures each morning I can use them as inspiration and motivation to get back in shape. (they will also help my darts throwing arm for my evening's target practice!)


1) Miley Cyrus

I know I know. Myley Cyrus! That annoying loud mouthed teenybopper. Never in a miliion years would I have thought I would put her at the top of my list. In fact I have been oblivious to her fantastically toned anatomy until two days ago when I saw these pictures of her going for her daily run....... Darn it!





2) Leanne Rimes

This love affair with Leanne Rimes' body started after she went from being a human skeleton to being a perfectly toned bikini bunny! She definitely has the best bikini body I have ever seen. Although I can see why she has to maintain it with Eddie Cibrian to impress. Jealous? Yes I am.




3) Michelle Keegan.

Ok so I know this is a bit random. Hardly a celebrity I know. In fact I dont even watch Corronation St but I have seen many a picture of Michelle in bikinis in magazines, enough to let the green eyed monster rear its head. She has it all, tanned skin, toned abs, big boobs and on the skinnier side of athletic. With a body like that I'd go to work in a bikini!


I could go on and on but it is slightly depressing. So I will think positive, go to yoga and try my hard not to think about the other half of my malteasers easter egg in the kitchen cupboard....... arrgggghhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment