Thursday 26 April 2012

Back Is The New Front.



I have already shamefully admitted in a previous post, my addiction to watching "The Only Way Is Essex" and its upper-class  rival "Made in Chelsea". So when this picture caught my eye this morning I thought I would share it with you. Even though the cringeworthy TOWIE is amongst my weekly skyplus schedule I would never normally take fashion advice from this tangoed, flesh exposed gang, however this picture remided me of the subliminal trend that has been sneaking into my subconscious over the last few months and I kept meaning to write a post about it. The back as a a fashion focus trend!

There is something sexy about girls' backs. Especially the tanned toned kind. The trick here is the more skin showing at the back the more covered up the rest of the outfit has to be!. The first time I noticed this trend was a fabulous dress worn by Kate Hudson at the SAG awards 2010. It was so gorgeous that i was trying to wear my v-neck tops back to front to re-create the look!



Since then we have a herd of celebrities copying the trend. For example Katy Perry, Claire Danes and Rhianna.




Mmmm sexy to say the least. So off I trotted to the high street and found a few beauties that we can try out this Summer.

ASOS €37

Vero Moda €27

Hybrid €114

Lipsy €79

Aqua Parnasuss €58


So how do you stand on the backless dress? Do you Dare to Bare?

No comments:

Post a Comment