Friday 6 April 2012

Candy Trinkets


As you guys already know, one of the huge trends for Spring Season 2012 is candy coloured pastels. The high street is literally heaving with pastel denims and cute candy dresses. They are sweet and sassy but I have come to reaslise they are only for the younger girls amongst us. Since I am getting on a bit these days (just had my third birthday since I started my 30's) I have decided to avoid this short lived Summer trend as far as clothing goes but I would hate to miss out all together so I have been doing my research and have found a cutesy selection of jewellery and accessories all with a hint of sugar.

TopShop €8

Skull Scarf Miss Selfridge €19

Mint Platform €99 ASOS

Metal Bangle New Look €8

Pink Bag ASOS €53

Cup Cake Ring ASOS €16

Mauve Platform ASOS €73

Mint Clutch €20 ASOS

Bead Bracelet €16 ASOS
Snake Clutch Fiorelli €78

Jelly Bracelets €8 ASOS

Satisfied your sweet tooth cravings? Im off to the shops on a sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment