Wednesday 20 July 2011

I've got the hump.


The current item at the top of my most wanted list is a camel coloured leather bag. I'm open to tan or a very light brown either but camel is the object of my desire. The problem is there are so many gorgeous leather bags out there right now that i'm finding it hard to narrow down my choice.

Ted Baker €259
This is a beauty. It's Ted Baker so they have used gorgeous quality leather, so soft and I love the stitching, it makes its cute and quirky. Bonus is the over shoulder strap for trekking about but being detachable is handy for using on posher occasion.
River Island €79
River Island always has a fantastic choice of handbags, especially in leather and this is the first of two I found here. This is a brilliant price and I can fit in everything but the kitchen sink which is just the way I like it. Plus it has a handy coin purse/mobile pocket to boot!
River Island €56
Now normally I'm not a fan of pleather but this bag is very convincing and the price is fantastic so I slipped it in as an alternative option. I like the quirky shape but it is definitely more of a day bag than for night.
Asos  €34
I love this. It is a perfect clutch for going out. Plus such a great price for something that you will always have. The design on the leather makes it look much more expensive too.
Asos €96
I think this has to be my favourite. This is the colour I've been searching for, definitely more camel than tan, it's big, has a shoulder strap and is really funky. I think this has to be the one. But before I go I thought I would sneak in a quick luxury wish list model fo rwhen I win the lotto.
Marc Jacobs €370


What more do I need to say? Beautiful.

So are you a fan of Camel?

 Any gorgeous bag sightings for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment