Saturday 9 July 2011

Oooooh Missy!

I know I know it's really early to be thinking about Autumn/Winter collections yet but with all the high street brands previewing new stock it's hard to resist a sneaky peek. Don't worry I haven't given up on the Summer yet but with the sales in full blast I sometimes loose my patience rifling through the sale rails and find myself magnetically pulled towards the gorgeous new stock.

Miss Selfridge has lots of cute new must haves for the new season but can definitely be worn now. I was very impressed with their city shorts, bandeau dresses and blouses and have picked a few of my fav's for you.

Zig Zag Bandeau Midi dress €50
I love the colours in this, mustards and terracottas are going to be big this Autumn but will be great to wear now that we still have a bit of tan too, plus the print with a nod to Mizzoni is gorgeous.

Red Playsuit €39
This is such a comfy playsuit, not too skimpy and hides the old not so tight tummy. And since this colour will be big come Autumn/Winter you can wear with bare legs and wedges now and then black opaque and boots in October. Yay!

Animal print skirt €28
This is a fantastic price and I know animal print can be a bit scary (visions of Bet Lynch) but if you just pick one piece and then play it down then it can be very easily worn. I would wear this with a black tank top, some chunky bangles and these bootie beauties:

Bridle calf lace up boot. €66

My final find is this gorgeous cross body bag. I am completely addicted to this style, it's so much easier as a day bag when you are out walking etc, leaving both hands free to shop. Win Win!
Contrast Trim X body bag €28

All these items can be found online. www.missselfridge.com. So have a little sneaky peak and let me know if you spot any more goodies?

Will you dare to slip into some animal print?

Have you started to look towards Autumn Collections yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment