Saturday 28 May 2011

Bikini Body, ahhhhhhhh!

Like all busy bees I work hard and count down to this time of year just to get a taste of sun, sea and sand. Ahhh bliss but then the dreaded thought creeps into mind. Bikini! Now don't get me wrong bikinis are one of my favourite items of clothiing but the thought of getting my wobbily, pasty and celulite body out for the world to see is slightly intimidating. Especially with the wave a magazines, adverts and celebrities prancing round in the itsy bitsy all in ones, it's enough to make me cover up in Nigella's sensible 'burkini'.

So i have been good the last couple of weeks to try and get in shape as much as I can before the final reveal! As a reward I have been checking out the latest bikinis on the market so that i can treat myself to one when i reach my goal. My goal is to be able to walk from sunbed to pool without cringing!

So have a look at these beauties...... The high street has us spoiled as usual

Oasis have a really cute and feminine range too. My fav from them is this little polka dot number. Cuteness!



Topshop have this fantastically flattering one-piece which hides the tummy, plus it's in black so it will give a slimmer line than lighter colours and the frill details stop it from being boring.



Plus Topshop also have a brilliant choice in beach dresses, cover-ups and playsuits. So if i still haven't managed to lose those few extra pounds then I'll still have no excuse to look fab!

Thanks to the High street.

So what does it for you? string bikini?, onepiece or are you a fan of the bandeau?























No comments:

Post a Comment