Friday 27 May 2011

A real "Benefit" to me.

It's not a big secret that I'm a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics. What's not to like? They have funky packaging, a sense of humour and most importantly they tackle beauty problems and successfully solve them. A smooth even skin tone is my secret beauty wish but alas, I'm blessed with patchy, freckly and sometimes blemished Irish skin tone. I have used every type of concealer around and have managed ok so far......

Then at Christmas all my dreams came true when i was given "Confessions of a Concealaholic" by my sisters new boyfriend. Well as you can imagine it made him an instant hit in my eyes. This wondrous little palette does everything it says on the tin and more.

Inside the pretty little box there is a supercute mirror, handy for testing out these little miracle workers.
Also to be found are:

* "that gal" Brightening primer. 7.5 ml
* "erase paste" Brightening camouflage. 3.2g
* "boi-ing" Concealer (2 shades) 2x 1.3g
* "lemon aid" Colour correcting eye primer. 0.9g
* "eye-bright" Instant eye Brightener. 0.9g

My biggest problem has always been dark under eye circles and darkness around the eye sockets so these little gems sorted that right out. It was fantastic having the two colours of concealers too as I get so pale in the Winter that i could use the paler one first but now moving into Summer I have a bit more colour on my face so the deeper colour is perfect.

I was very impressed with all products, "lemon aid" gave my eyelids a lovely base for my eyeshadow and "that gal" primer gave a lovely silky base which made me foundation glide on.

However my absolute favorite and the item I will never let myself run out of is "erase paste". It's fantastic. It has a nice pink tone that covers my dark circles and makes my eyes instantly look refreshed even when tired/hungover.

Here is a link to the Benefit website for more information on all products!

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Has anybody else tried this  palette yet and discovered It's magic? Or does anyone have any other concealing secrets they can share?

No comments:

Post a Comment