Thursday 2 June 2011

Beach combing!


Since I am off on my holidays in 5 days (yes I am counting!) I started dreaming of lying on the beach and listening to the waves lapping onshore. Now as excited I am about going to Spain, my mind started wandering and thinking about all the amazing beach holidays I would go on if money was no object and I compiled a list of five amazing beaches I hope to someday see! 


1) Seychelles, if it's good enough for William and Kate, then its good enough for me. Breathtaking!



2) St Barts, Carribean. Sugary sand, turquoise water....... ahhhh paradise. And they speak French the language of love. So romantic.


3) Koh Phi Phi, Thailand, the setting used for the movie "The Beach". It has become a little touristy since but still absolutely stunning.


4) Navagio beach, Zakynthos Greece. Wow this can only be reached by boat and has a decaying ship wreck as a centrepiece.


5) Whitsunday Islands Australia, I actually hapenned to visit the Whitsunday Islands so it shouldn't really be on my wishlist but it was so amazing I would love to go back. So amazing in fact that they filmed a bounty ad out here.


So if you are sitting at your desks bored in work and looking out at the lashing rain then these stunning photos can help you daydream away your afternoon. Mmmmm I can smell the coconut oil already..........

No comments:

Post a Comment