Friday 24 June 2011

There's something about Rosie

I have been know to be a bit of a celebrity addict but not so much for the gossip but more in a fashion/ beauty slant. I find it fascinating how a high profile celebrity can appear in a certain outfit, colour or hairstyle and all of a sudden we all want it for ourselves. This sometimes can work to our benefit as it can bring about a trend of an idea I have secretly been dying to try but maybe wasn't brave enough before and now it will make it ok to try out.

Lately everywhere I turn I keep seeing photos of Rosie Huntington-Whitely. I must admit I'm fairly impressed with her. Not only is she completely stunning but she has me completely hair envious and I completely applaud her in the fashion stakes too. She is not afraid to try anything new and has made some pretty bold but elegant choices of late. Now in all fairness this girl could probably wear a refuse sack and still look amazing but still she is definaitely one to keep an eye on in the future.


Brave choice but fantastically dramatic. It's Gucci of course.


This was the start of my Rosie hair envy. Stunning colour and the half up half down do is an easy but impressive Saturday night hairstyle.


This is a great pairing, stunning sequin mini dress and fur (hopefully fake!) gillet. Effortless but attention grabbing.


Who needs makeup when you have hair like this!


I think this has turned into a slight girl crush. Do you have any celebrity fashion crushes? Or crazy hair envy?

No comments:

Post a Comment