Monday 27 June 2011

I Sea You


A few weeks back I was writing about my new bargain cosmetics find in the european brand Catrice. I am yet to try out their eyeshadows and lip range but yet again I got sucked in by their nail polishes.

This is my new colour. It is a beautiful peacock colour called I Sea You. It looks amazing on the nail, really rich and glossy and again I was reminded of the richness of the pigment for such a low price nail colour.

I have a habit of always choosing pinks and corals for my nails so this is quite a brave choice for me.

I have added some swatches  so you can see the colour on and I will aim to try out some more cosmetic from this brand since these have awakened my curiosity to see if the rest of the collection is as good as it looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment