Monday 13 June 2011

Tan enhancer? Yes it is!

So Im back from my hols, so sorry there hasn't ben a new post for a few days. This is just a quickie to follow up on my post about Nivea suncream 'Protect and Bronze'

Well I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It definitely brought my tan up quicker than normal. It felt nice on application, not too runny like some suncreams but not to thick either which can be a real pain. My skin felt moisturised for a few hours afterwards. The only mistake I made was not starting with factor 30. I actually started with only 20 so I did burn in a few places (it may also have something to do with the fact that I may have nodded off in the aternoon and forgot to top up the application!! oops!)

My colour is definitely more intense than normal and I found that even those hard to tan areas like legs and backs of the arms, all tanned better.

I would give it an 8/10 and will definitely be using it again on the next beach holiday. Hopefully I wont have to wait that long for some more sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment