Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Disco Blazer



Lately something has been catching my eye. I have seen many a celebrity wearing sequined blazers. I have a new obsession to get one. They look amazing just over a white t-shirt and jeans or over a cute mini dress.


Sme can be a little over the top for me like this one worn by Blake Lively, it's bordering a little on a Michael Jackson number. I would prefer a gold or silver metallic blazer.

On my travels I found this one from Zara. This photo doesnt do it justice but the fit on is gorgeous. I tried it in a medium and although it was slightly big on my I think for this particular style it's better to wear it slightly looser. It is €99.



It looks perfect here with heels, vest and leggings. The trick is keep everything else simple, neutral and classic. The jacket speaks for itself. In this way you can easily avoid the "Jackson effect"!

No comments:

Post a Comment