Tuesday 28 June 2011

I say Penny's you say Primark.





Anyone that knows me, knows I have a love for the high street and always a special place in my heart for Penny's (or Primark if you're in the UK). It started out initially as my favourtite store out of necessity but in the last 6 or 7 years Penny's has come such a long way. Now  I activally search it out for the newest collections. Of any high street store I know they change their stock the most often. There is no such thing really as Spring?Summer or Autumn/Winter seasons. Every couple of weeks they get in a new range. Plus they are always the first to copy a piece as seen worn on the celebrity of the moment which is great for the teeny boppers amongst us who want to get the latest Lady Gaga hotpants. However they also do their best to recreate blazers worn by Kate Middleton or casual printed t-shirts along the lines worn by Alexa Chung!

The best news I have heard about Penny's is that they are doing their first pop up shop at the Oxygen festival. It will accurately be called "POP" and no doubt it will go down a hit with all the festival goers. Especially if Pennys ship in extra rainmacks and wellies for the occasion! It will be open from 12pm to 1am. Clever Penny's get the drunken shoppers too.


I have picked out a few of the best pieces that I have spotted for Summer. Can I convince any of you die hard label lovers?



No comments:

Post a Comment