Tuesday 7 June 2011

Fancy Footwear

.I'm ashamed to admit that unlike practically every other girl in the world I am not a wearer of heels! I know shock horror. It's  slightly embarrassing to admit. I have been known to wear them very rarely if the outfit or the occasion deems it fit but left to my own devices I choose flats every time.

Summer makes my 'situation' a lot easier because out come the ballet pumps, the flip flops and the sandals and this year is no different so I thought I would share with you my top five sandals for the Summer. I found it hard to whittle it down as there are hundreds to choose from but these little beauties definitely caught my eye.

1. Miss Selfridge. Knight Bronze Embellished flat sandal. 39 euro. Love the Aztec style of this sandal.

2. Reiss. Lloyd buckle detail flat sandal. 123 euro. A slightly more expensive sandal but amazing quality and they will match eveything.

3.Dune. Casey plaited strap sandal. 61 euro. Tan sandals are great for Summer they emphasize a tan and the neutral color will go with pretty much everything in your wardrobe.

4. Oasis. Jetalica metal tassle zip back sandal. 44 euro. Bargain price for something su unusual. These would be great for a festival with shorts or a cute playsuit.
5.KG by Kurt Geiger. Maybell bow detail flat sandal. 57 euro.Ok my Asos obsession continues and how could you resist these cuties. These sandals are so pretty and since we have already looked at oranges being the colour of the season we already know exactly what we will wear them with!!!



Now that I have compiled my wish list, I just need to wait for my next paycheck to buy them all. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment